Enable prospective residents to a schedule a tour whenever it is convenient for them, using a code that keeps all access secure and accountable.
say goodbye to keys in a key box
tour homes on their own
- 30% of prospects who stop by a leasing office find the leasing office closed
- Over 40% of U.S. adults have searched for an apartment in the last two years, yet four in ten have passed up an apartment because they couldn’t find time to see it
- After creating an account, you’ll have access to search all properties for rent that have been loaded into the unattended showing feature by the property manager.
- After finding your desired property, you can view a calendar of available timeslots in which you can schedule a viewing.
- After selecting a time on the calendar, you will receive a PIN number for the front door lock which will be usable for the duration of your scheduled showing.
- When your visit is complete, you’ll simply want to close and lock the door as you leave. That’s it!
- No. The property is owned and managed by the property manager independently from PointCentral. PointCentral is the technology provider that the property manager leverages to provide an unattended showing experience to their tenant prospects.
Creating an Account
- Make sure all requested information is filled out from the Identity verification page. All boxes are required to be completed for sign up.
- Double check that your credit card number is entered correctly.
- If you do not have a credit card, please contact the property manager to see if there are alternative methods for viewing the home.
- No. We will not store your credit card information after the verification check is complete.
- A debit or credit card will be required to create an unattended showing account for verification purposes. If you do not have a credit card, please contact the property manager for alternative methods of access to view the property.
- A credit card is required to schedule unattended showings to verify your stated identity.
Viewing a Property
- It’s possible that the property is not integrated with PointCentral’s website, or may no longer be available for rent. If the property you are looking for cannot be found, please contact the property manager to confirm its availability.
- The ability to schedule a showing is dependent on wireless communication both in and outside of the home. In the event the lock is unable to communicate through the unattended showing app, please contact the property manager for alternative methods to schedule and view the property.
- Another reason may be that the property has been recently reserved or leased but not removed yet. Please contact the property manager for alternative methods to schedule and view another property.
- Double check that you are trying to use the assigned PIN number during the previously scheduled period of time.
- Double check that you are using the correct PIN number.
- To unlock the door, enter your 6 digit PIN then press the (check mark) or (*) key on the lower left corner of the keypad on the lock.
- If the lock in unable to unlock, contact the property manager for assistance accessing the home.
- If you identify property damage, or any other items you feel should be reported, please contact the property manager.
- Yes. If the property is still available, you can feel free to schedule additional showings on a property you’ve already visited.