Give Your Residents The Convenience and Security of Smart Home Technology
Gain Happier Customers and More Revenue
PointCentral commercial-grade Smart Home Automation solutions are the most reliable, cellular-based systems available for multi-family buildings, enabling centralized control of access and temperature.
The PointCentral Smart Hub connects to the cellular network and communicates to the smart locks and thermostats via the industry standard Z-Wave protocol – proven in more than 5 million homes in the U.S.
Watch this video. It will show you what Smart Home can do for you.
Touch Contact now to setup a demonstration. It will be the start of something very smart.
Improve Operations and Increase Revenue
- Eliminating Keys Streamlines Turn Times
- Centralized Control Makes Operations More Efficient
- Residents Will Pay More for Smart Home Convenience
Improve The Renter Experience
- Residents Love the Convenience
- Eliminating Keys Improves Security
- They Can Control Locks and Thermostats From Their Phone
- They Will Spend Less On Energy
- Happier Residents Stay Longer
“I would like to see smart-house technology used in the complex. This includes smart locks in apartments, mobile accessibility for common-area access, keyless entry, USB ports built into outlets and pre-built TV mounts.” —San Antonio Renter
Gain A Competitive Advantage
- People Prefer to Rent Smart Homes
- Happier Residents Tell Their Friends
- You Can Do More With Less
“It would be nice to have programmable thermostats, so that I can reduce energy use when I’m at work without having to remember to change the thermostat manually.” —Newark, Del. Renter