Part II of our VRM Smart Energy Management series. See Part I here. Onward!
VRM Smart Energy Management: The “Secret Sauce”
As you discovered in Part I, PointCentral gives VRMs the ability to remotely monitor AND control HVAC and pool heat…across ALL homes.
- Save trips to the homes
- No more disgruntled homeowners
- Proactive maintenance
Awesome! But here’s the real magic…
Automate HVAC based on occupancy across EVERY home. Set it & forget it.
- Determine heat & cool set points
- PointCentral knows when your homes are occupied vs. unoccupied
- PointCentral automatically adjusts the HVAC to your set points based on occupancy
Done & done.
In addition to all the greatness we’ve already covered, how about a revenue opportunity?
- No upfront capital investment for VRM or homeowner
- Full turn-key installation
- 3-year hardware financing
- Energy savings of 10-15%+ (see Part III for our case study)
- Ex.: If average energy bill is $150 per month, homeowners can expect to save $17.50 per month.
Would an energy savings of $20 per month be worth spending $15 per month for homeowners? Quick math says yes.
This leaves a great revenue opportunity for you – resell a service that your homeowners greatly want/need!
Go green. Create Revenue. Improve efficiency.
[Watch] Vacation Rental Smart Energy Management: All Star Vacation Homes CEO, and former VRMA President, Steve Trover discusses the impact of PointCentral energy management.
Part III: VRM Case Study
Realize the benefits of Smart Home Control at no cost to you!
Including, full turn-key installation by PointCentral