McDonald’s recently announced it is adding a third window to it’s drive-thru process.
Why have two when you can have three?!
- Pay at #1.
- Pick up food at #2.
- Wait at #3 if your food isn’t ready.
It’s amazing how simple innovation can be.
It’s been a tight year or two for the highly competitive QSR market, and the big brands are embracing innovation as the secret to success. Efficiency can lead directly to the bottom line.
What other efficiencies are being overlooked?
Consider the efficiency improvements if you could control Access, Energy, and Self-Monitored Security from ONE cloud-based system. The ability to control 1-1000+ properties from any web-enabled device.
How much could your operations & bottom line benefit from the ability to…
- Eliminate risk and cost associated with lost or unreturned keys
- Wirelessly add and/or delete employee & vendor access
- Improve accountability by recording & reporting each access
- Prevent false alarms by disarming the security system prior to entry
- Facilitate unattended delivery without distributing keys & alarm codes
- Monitor refrigeration temperature
- Know when your business is opened/closed
- Wireless alerts of unauthorized access
- Notification of unarmed security system
- Remotely rearm your security system from your PC or smartphone
- No modification to existing doors or locks
- Works with your existing security system
- Manage access to multiple locations from one “cloud-based” dashboard
We’d love to chat with you about the benefits property automation can offer to your restaurant. For more info, please leave a comment below, or drop me a quick email.
- Is Property Automation the Low Hanging Fruit of QSR Innovation?
- Robert Irvine: How Restaurants Can Use Technology to Improve Efficiency
- Do QSR Customers Benefit from Improved Restaurant Operations?
- Home Automation Can Save Your BUSINESS Time & Money
- Refrigeration Temp Monitoring & Notifications are Key Components of QSR Control