Keys are difficult to track, easily copied, and are often not returned, requiring costly re-keying.
Keys leave no audit trail and are impossible to control.
And no vacation rental management company wants to think about the risks and liability associated with managing hundreds (thousands?!) of “someone else’s” keys.
- How have other industries solved similar access control problems?
- How can access be controlled in a safe and efficient manner?
In this important White Paper, we cover:
Table of Contents
- Mechanical Keys – What’s to like?
- Hotel Access Control
- Standard of Care – Mechanical Keys
- Standard of Care – Electronic Locks
- Judicial Definition
- A Realistic Solution
- The Next Step
- Electronic vs. Online Locks
- Smart Home Control
- About the Author